In today’s economy (always a good lead phrase for any article, on any topic) a “job” may be a useful tool for obtaining money.
If you enjoy having money for investments like food, and happen to be among the few still employed, here are the 8 most common workplace errors.
1) Taking “talk like a pirate day” seriously.
2) Hiding *anything* in your supervisor’s lunch bag in the break room (especially pet spider “Jerry”).
3) Sharing your favorite “I can haz cheezburger / epic fail” poster sites on company website.
4) Scanning ANY body part on company printer and posting it on Twitter.
5) On a popular social networking site suggesting that company CEO hides spiders in people’s lunch bags.
6) Using real name on a popular social networking site.
7) Claiming that you know 8 biggest workplace errors when you really only know six.
Please improve this nearly useless post that started out well but now needs your help. Use DoFollow CommentLuv to share your own “biggest workplace error.”