If you are reading this, chances are good that you may know a knucklehead or even be one yourself.
Don’t worry! Together we can share tips and knowledge.
Use this How Not to Be a Knucklehead tips checklist to get started.
1. Do not store cheese in your sock drawer.
2. Do not allow your underwear to stick out more than 5 inches.
3. Do not pick up hot pans with your lips. √ = (important one)
4. Do not store bulky items like cupcakes in your shoes.
5. Do not try to sleep in a pond.
6. Do look around fairly often. √
7. Do not text (or fry greasy foods) while driving. √
8. Do ask smart people how to do stuff.
9. Do not pet a wolf in the wrong direction. √√
10. Tape this checklist of tips near your sleeping area.
This message has been a public service. E-mail or provide the link to persons you suspect may be a knuckleheads.
Working together we can share knowledge tips and not pick up hot pans with our lips.