Most Amazon customer reviews are serious and helpful. Count the stars before you buy, and seldom will you go wrong.
Weird products such as the Parent Child Testing Product that politely request “make fun of me.” Sadly, some of these older products are now unavailable. Lucky for us, the hilarious reviews remain!
Click on the photos below to read zany Amazon customer comments.
Don’t forget to click on the customer images!
Animal Print Bench Seat Cover – Zebra Pink
Stainless Steel Hip Flask (Pkg. of 5)
And 6 Flask Funnels
Parent Child Testing Product
$9,999 Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable
How To Avoid Large Ships
Hey, these reviewers go to a lot of work to entertain us! Do you enjoy funny Amazon customer joke reviews? Leave a comment!
Disclosure: as an Amazon affiliate, this site receives compensation from purchases on Amazon. Please use good judgement in your purchases.
In today’s economy (always a good lead phrase for any article, on any topic) a “job” may be a useful tool for obtaining money.
If you enjoy having money for investments like food, and happen to be among the few still employed, here are the 8 most common workplace errors.
1) Taking “talk like a pirate day” seriously.
2) Hiding *anything* in your supervisor’s lunch bag in the break room (especially pet spider “Jerry”).
3) Sharing your favorite “I can haz cheezburger / epic fail” poster sites on company website.
4) Scanning ANY body part on company printer and posting it on Twitter.
5) On a popular social networking site suggesting that company CEO hides spiders in people’s lunch bags.
6) Using real name on a popular social networking site.
7) Claiming that you know 8 biggest workplace errors when you really only know six.
Please improve this nearly useless post that started out well but now needs your help. Use DoFollow CommentLuv to share your own “biggest workplace error.”