The classic Swiss Army knife led the way.
Soldiers returning from Europe were impressed with the pocketknife that could do a little bit of everything. The Swiss Army knife became synonymous with multifunctional: A jackknife of all trades.
How about a pocketknife that can do a LOT of everything?
Take a look at the Leatherman Blast Multitool with Leather Sheath
The Leatherman Blast is not fooling around. A strong pair of pliers are the “core competency” of the Leatherman Blast. But it’s just getting started.
Warning: The Blast is not a light tool. You will know it’s in your pocket.
And no wonder. Look at this functionality:
- Needlenose pliers
- Regular pliers
- Wire cutters
- Hard-wire cutters
- Clip-point knife
- Wood/metal file
- Large screwdriver
- Small screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
- Small bit driver
- Ruler (8 inch/19 cm)
- Bottle/can opener
- Wire stripper
- Lanyard attachment
- One double-ended bit
- All-locking blades for safety
- Four screwdrivers, scissors, saw and extra-long knife blade for cutting, driving, snipping, and sawing on the fly
- Directional, open-tooth saw design for easy starting and easy cutting
- Double-ended eyeglass screw bit offers both flat and Phillips driver for driving a wide variety of screws
- 25-year limited warranty for consumer confidence