Light My Fire Titanium Spork
Light, strong, and elegant, a real plus for your camping kitchen or a gift for a camper you love.
The perfectly designed outdoor eating utensil. Our spoon-fork-knife combo brings a bit of civilization to the wild and a bit of the wild to civilization. Designed especially for Light My Fire by Scandinavian designer Joachim Nordwall. The Spork is perfect for your backpack, boat, picnic basket, lunchbox, purse or briefcase.
One of the toughest alloys on the planet. Titanium is widely used in aircraft construction because of its lightness and extreme strength, yet it is also used in surgical and dental implants. Its high biocompatibility means that it is very non-toxic and is not rejected by the body. Great for your next outing, no matter where it is.
- 1 titanium spork; spoon-knife combo
- Tough, lightweight, and long-lasting
- Same design as original Spork
- Non-corrosive, non-magnetic
- Hypoallergenic; non-toxic
- Weighs 17 grams
The most versatile outdoor eating utensil, the spoon-fork-knife combo makes eating–and cleaning up–a breeze. This spork is made of titanium, one of the toughest alloys on the planet, widely used in aircraft construction because of its lightness, extreme strength, and long-lasting durability. Its high biocompatibility means that it is also safe and non-toxic.
Want More Functionality in Your Spork?
How about an ergonomic spoon and a short-tined fork?
- bottle opener on one side
- right side of handle ground into screwdriver blade and general purpose canister pry
- large central hole for grip keeps the Eat’N Tool weight low
- Three metric wrench reliefs (10 mm, 8 mm, 6 mm) for emergency repairs
- Total tool weight of a mere 1.5 oz. (43 g)
Columbia River Knife and Tool’s Eat N Tool 9100C Silver Multi Tool[/easyazon-link]
No Matter Which Survivalist Spork You Get, If You’re Like Me, After Every Meal, a Moist Towel Is a Must
You may want to get a good French picnic knife to go with your spork.